COVID-19 AND WMD
Like all businesses we've needed to look at what we can do to minimise the risk to us and our customers, and make sure everyone is doing what they can to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Please read our rules and do your best to follow them as closely as you can.
Due to our general setup it has been a challenge to get to the stage where we can re-open and we need your help and for everyone to work together to make this work.
- Please try your best to adhere to any current official / government guidelines related to Covid-19 during your sessions at WMD, for example keeping 1m apart wherever possible.
- Bookings will now be staggered between rooms by half hours. Room 1 bookings will start on the hour, Room 2 bookings will start on the half hour. This is to allow bands to load in and out of the rooms at different times.
- You must be finished, packed down, and clear from the room by the end of your booked slot to make sure that the room is clear for the next booking.
- All bookings must now be made online with payments made online, we are no longer able to accept cash on the day. We know that some people had reasons for still paying with cash, so we put together this list of tips to help people pay online as a group.
- If you have your own microphone please bring it.
When you arrive at WMD
- Do not start loading in unless the booking before you has completely cleared the room.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser before operating the digital key locks.
- Use the provided sanitising wipes to wipe any equipment that you might touch during the session.
During your session
- If you have a vocalist, use the provided microphone covers
- It is not mandatory but if you are happy to wear a mask please do
- If you are able we encourage vocalists to face the wall / corner of the room when singing
At the end of your session
- Put any rubbish in the bin included used microphone covers
- Use the provided sanitising wipes to wipe down equipment you have touched (i.e. you don't need to wipe down the entire drum kit!))
- Clear the room by the end of your booked slot.